Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My BT premium mail will not accept any passwords.

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your BT email. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma'am could you please provide the following details so that i can help you better1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other2.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.Sincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply