Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

My computer needs to be authorised. How do I do this? I can

My computer needs to be authorised. How do I do this? I can play recently purchased but not items purchased on my old computer.
James blackett
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
If you don't have iTunes on the computer you want to authorize, download and install the latest version.
Open iTunes.
From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Store > Authorize This Computer.
If you are using iTunes in full-screen mode, hover your mouse at the top of your computer screen. The menu bar appears. Exit full-screen mode by pressing the Control, Command, and F keys on your keyboard.
If you're using a Windows PC, and you don't see the menu bar, press the Control and B keys on your keyboard. In earlier versions of iTunes, you can access this option from the Advanced menu.
Enter your Apple ID and click Authorize.
If iTunes asks you to authorize your computer again, it won't use a new authorization. iTunes uses the same authorization for the same computer.