Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Please can I reset my pasword

please can I reset my pasword
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please for which service this password ***** *****?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my hotmail account

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
To reset your password, click on my link below please
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
Then follow the onscreen steps to reset your password ***** then use this new password ***** sign in.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's fine, I've done it myself - thanks for your help

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Good Seb, just keep that link handy if you ever need to reset again in the future.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.