Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

My name is***** email address is***@******.***

My name is***** email address is***@******.*** .
At about 3pm today ( Sunday ) I sent an email with title "North East Christian Rambling Club update" . Is it possible to cancel or recall this email ? If so, please could you send me instructions of how to do it ?
Regards,
Mike Waller
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike, Unfortunately, recalling an email is not possible. It is very similar to mailing out a piece of mail and trying to recover it before it is delivered to the person. There is a possibility that the person never reads the email (it goes to junk/spam) or the email address is not a valid one and it is returned. Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if the issue was resolved. If the issue was resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you. If the issue is not resolved, please reply back so we can continue to fix the issue.