Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have created an email -***@******.***

I have created an email -***@******.*** - which I have accessed on more than one occasion and now I can't find it anywhere - please help!
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You mean you wish to sign into your email account to check your emails at this email address?
If so, the account is with WildWestDomains so go to my link below
https://www.wildwestdomains.com/
click on Sign in and you can sign in there
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what do I enter when I click on sign in because it does not recognise***@******.***? And why would it be there if I created the email on wordpress and it is an Outlook email?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You purchased a domain from this company and you are given a Username and Password *****
The Wordpress was just to email you, the actual email is with this company.
It is not an outlook email else it ends in outlook.com not lilyrosefamily.com
But you may have forwarded it all to outlook.
If you click on my link below, can you sign in?
http://outlook.com
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay, I think I must be a bit thick or something!! I understand what you said but outlook.com only lets me access my hotmail account. So how do I get into wildwestdomains.com when it says authentifaction failed and I've tried the forgotten password ***** so what next?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, then you need to call them and can do so on
(###) ###-####
you can then get your password ***** this way Sue
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.