Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Lost debit card.Cant seem to get new debit card number on my

Lost debit card.Cant seem to get new debit card number on my xbox 360 microsoft account Also cant remember my password ***** this account. I wish to change from Yahoo mail to the Gmail service.I have forgotten a few passwords Did get Pay pal on xbox Have used it once and it worked.

Category: Email
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
If you can not remember the password ***** security details you need to call this number to verify yourself: 0800(###) ###-####br/>Here are the hours:

Monday-Friday: 09:00-22:00
Saturday: 09:00-20:00
Sunday: 09:00-17:00

This is not something I can do only they can change that info for you.
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Xbox.
.