Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Cannot log in to emails

Customer Question

cannot log in to emails
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better.1.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @yahoo .com?2.Were you able to enter your login name and password ***** click on login? if so what shows next?3.Do you get any error message?4.Are you trying to use this email on a windows PC if so which one?Sincerely,JohnTo reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply