Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

The problem is complicated,and i would need to explain to an

The problem is complicated,and i would need to explain to an expert.It concerns receiving
comments/replies that i should receive at my Outlook Mail inbox from a Group that i am the Moderator on in a company called:-Goodreads.Up to about a week ago..i received all comments/replies from the group i Moderate, at my Mail inbox-now they have STOPPED coming there?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues with your emails. So your email address is ending with @outlook.com (or @hotmail.com?) and you are using a web browser like Internet Explorer to access your emails, and you are no longer receiving notifications from your moderated group in Goodreads? Is this correct?

Also, have you checked your email account's Junk or Spam folder to see if the emails were there? Have you checked your blocked senders list to see if the email was blocked?

Another thing, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing this email issues while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not use Internet Explorer[only-occasionally].I bootup with Microsoft and use Google Chrome.I agree to the screen remote access..i think it is a good idea for you to see what i am attempting to do,and what the end result is.I am busy right now,and the time here in Greenwich London is 3:20 pm GMT.I will be free after 6:00 pm GMT if that is agreeable to you.Please AASAP-Thanks.

My E-mail address is ***@******.***

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about your persisting issues. Thank you also for your permission to do the remote access as it will be indeed a better mode of help especially in your scenario.Your time is 3:28PM and your proposed remote session is 6PM, and that will be 2 hours and 30 minutes away. I am from another country and my time now is already 10:28PM so I am 7 hours ahead of you. And by 6PM, it will be 1AM here.Can we do the remote session in another time? I work long hours, 8AM to 11PM my time, will you be available any time in that time frame?Thank you.Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We can hold the remote session any day from 8th July onwards.The

most convenient time slot for me would be around 9:30..10:00 pm

YOUR time.Is that-ok? Let me know if so,and tell me which day is

best for you,thanks-Alan.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alan,

Thank you for writing back with that information. So we can do the remote session on the 8th July, 9:30PM my time.

By that time, I will send you the remote session link and just follow the steps there in the link to join me in the remote session.

Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok jess,that will be fine.Another thing i just noticed,that i hadn't before is

my Media player indication is missing when i load a Music CD to play

it.If you could check that,i would be grateful,thanks-Alan.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Allan,

Thank you for writing back. Yes, during our remote session, I can look at that problem as well.

Regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Jess thanks for answering so promptly.I rebooted,and the Media player

problem has been rectified..so you wont have to bother with that-ok?

Alan.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Sure, Allan. I am glad that the media player issue disappeared after a reboot.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok-Jess..Tomorrow,Alan.

PS:-No need to reply.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, tomorrow then.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alan,

I am ready for the remote session. Please let me know when you are available for the session.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

READY NOW JESS,USING CAPS FOR SPEED BECAUSE I TYPE 1 FINGERED-OK?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok Alan.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b29c8566-d282-4be5-98d5-5fc6e572c300

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alan,

Thank you for your patience. It has been a pleasure working with you. The main reason I believe why your Putlook is not getting your emails in Gmail is that goodreads mailer service was blocked in your Outlook/Hotmail.

I already removed the blocked email and you shall start receiving emails from Gmail forwarding regularly. That is, when you Gmail get emails from goodreads, they shall be forwarded to your Outlook without any problem.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist