Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Forgotten my password ***** no idea how to get it changed. Please

Customer Question

forgotten my password ***** no idea how to get it changed. Please can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Did you forget the password ***** your e-mail account or for something else?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

For my Microsoft account. My e-mail account is not with Microsoft. I originally had 30day free trial with Microsoft for office, works etc. I do think it very strange and unusual that Microsoft deal with what is,with anyone else easily sorted. I am thinking of purchasing Microsoft for office,works etc. AND charge a fee. PLEASE help. I have to go out now,an e-mail answer will be o k. Thank you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing!

Please type your Microsoft account here and I will check for all available password ***** options.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm very sorry but all I have is what I believed is my password ***** is atcman345.but as you have probably gathered by now I am a complete novice and just don't know what to do. I need to know how to get rid of my current password ***** enter a new one so that I can get into Microsoft to look at charges and conditions to get full Microsoft office,works etc. Please note I am leaving my home now for a couple of hours. I HAVE to go out. many thanks for your patience. Look forward to a solution.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Do you see your Microsoft account in a form of e-mail address next to the box asking you to enter the password?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have no idea. The only thing I have is the password ***** my Microsoft account i.e. to open it up.It says password ***** ***** It should give one an option to change password ***** enable one to put in a new password ***** access my Microsoft so I can purchase Microsoft office to enable me to get into things I have saved to Microsoft and then able to print off. That's all I can tell you. I sincerely ***** ***** can sort this mess out. Thank you. Terry

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Terry!

To be able to help you regain access to your Microsoft account, I would need to know the e-mail address your Microsoft account is registered to.

It most likely contains your name and ends with @outlook.com or @hotmail.com

Let me know if you found its e-mail address.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

Let me know,
IT Miro