Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I bought kaspersky total security on 29 march 2025 to me,

Customer Question

I bought kaspersky total security on 29 march 2025 to me, ***@******.*** (changed due to illegal interferance.)
Order number *********** pw UjV8de. I have only a printed copyof the transaction and your email paper copy is what I am using now.
You gave me a lot of data which I prefer to copy and paste rather than type it in to the installation details and probably make mistakes. It is http:www.kaspersky------- etc . Could you send me a repeat email or just the 3 http: addresses so that I can reinstall the antivirus program from the begining. The reason I am doing this is that I had a computer crash and lost my emails but no other data. I should have copied the important data into word and saved it separately to the computer back up. I have a full backup of the computer but not my emails. I have learnt my lesson.
Kinds Regards
Ken Fletcher
Category: Email
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
May i remotely connect to do the installation for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No,

i just want the details I asked for. I thougtht that I was contacting kaspersky and if you are not then If you have taken and money from my credit card then put it back or a Will contact5 my credit card company. Also how can you get the information from kaspersky. Will you give an answer to this.

The way you described it, that's not how it is going to work. We need to reset your Kaspersky account password ***** then login to the account to retrieve the license key. Once we have it, we can reinstall it. Before i give you further steps to do this, i would like to clarify that we are not Kaspersky, we are JustAnswer which is an independent IT support site, any support you get from us is paid. Let me know if you wish to proceed.