Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Just bought a digital still camera cyber-shot dsc-wx350.

Just bought a digital still camera cyber-shot dsc-wx350. I want to set up my computer to download my pictures. I do not have Wi-Fi. The instruction booklet tells me that I can "download PlayMemoriesHome from the following URL: www.sony.net/pm/.
Typing this into my internet browser gives me many site to do with sony, but not one that seems to be anything about down loading photos.
As I am a 65yr old excookery teacher of very small technology brain could you assist me in words of one syllable please.
***** *****
PS. Yes I know the name is ***** *****!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. You can download the program it is referring to here: Click Here If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.