Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Can you please email me a copy of the USER MANUAL Samsung

Customer Question

Can you please email me a copy of the USER MANUAL for my Samsung Tablet No Galaxy Tab3 model no SM-T210, Thanking you Mrs S Merralls.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I am unable to email it to you, as they hide your email address, but I can give you the link for it which is below. When you click it you then see the manual and can print / save it
http://support.sprint.com/global/pdf/user_guides/samsung/galaxy_tab_3/galaxy_tab_3_by_samsung_ug.pdf
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.