Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am trying to send e-mail from accounts package "big red Cloud"

Customer Question

I am trying to send e-mail from accounts package "big red Cloud" and it is being blocked by google. I have been on to support(b r c) and they claim the problem is with google . Please help . Frustrated at this stage as this problem has been going on for two day's.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the exact error message you get when the email fails to send?
And which email program are you using?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

message has failed to send

google (gmail)

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, but it will give you an error code for this Pat, its a detailed reason why it would fail which tells us the issue.
And your emailing directly at www.gmail.com via your web browser?
I can also do these steps for you and connect directly to your computer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.