IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I need you to have a look at this email address connected

Hi , I need you to have a look at this email address connected to my twitter, I have forgotten my password ***** can't seem to get a reminder or anything.***@******.*** I have no idea what this one is can you have a look please and twitter are useless and won't help me Until I confirm identity and I can't without the link! Thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 2 years ago.
Go here and put in your email address to reset your password: https://twitter.com/account/begin_password_reset
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I have tried this lots of times but the email***@******.*** is not my email nor is it valid according to gmail when I check it ? I have tried to sort this for a week now and getting no where. You are my last resort :-(
OK sorry I have no control over Twitter accounts.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

I see you experience problems with your Twitter account. Based on the information you wrote here, unfortunately, it looks like your Twitter account has been hacked. The hacker changed the original e-mail address to something else so that you cannot easily regain access to your Twitter account.

The standard procedure to reset Twitter password ***** ***** use Password ***** Form available on THIS LINK. You should receive a unique password ***** link to your registered e-mail address which will allow you to set a new password.

However, since that doesn't appear to be working in your case, here are the alternatives:

#1. Go through the "Hacked account" instructions available on THIS LINK

#2. Contact Twitter support to let them know your account has been hacked. Do this on THIS LINK. You will need to select "My account has been hacked or compromised." option first and then choose the 3rd option - Contact support

Those are all the options you can use. I hope you find at least one helpful!

Regards,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you ! That's helps a lot more than the other guy! I have reported it again now so hopefully they can change it for me! - I know that***@******.*** is deffo a invalid email that doesn't work and I only ever use maybe two password ***** Hopefully Twitter can finally sort this for me -
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

I am glad I could help!

Since this appears to be a hacked account case, only Twitter support can help you with regaining access to your account.

Use one of the options I provided to report a problem to the Twitter support. After you have reported it, you will need to wait until Twitter contacts you on the contact e-mail address you provided. They should be able to quickly reset the password ***** you, especially when they see a GMail address that ends in gmail.co.uk, which is an invalid Google domain.

Google uses only @gmail.com and @googlemail.com for their e-mail accounts.

So, just be patient and wait until the Twitter support contacts you.

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Before you leave, please take a moment to rate my assistance using the rating box below my answer (smiley faces).

Thanks,
IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional