Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I have a Hotmail address which I have no problem using from

Customer Question

I have a Hotmail address which I have no problem using from my home vista computer.
However I cannot get access to my Hotmail from another computers when for instance I am in New Zealand or even London without having to answer a security questionnaire.
Many of the questions do not seem applicable to the UK and numerous attempts to submit the ones I can answer have always been rejected as not having sufficient data.
What should I do?.I will be going to NZ soon and I don't want to have this problem again. My normal email address is :-***@******.*** but at present I am using my daughters computer and the address :-***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
You get this because hotmail detects you logging in from different locations then usual. For this reason, it blocks you out to protect your account security.
What we need to do is update your account security details.
Do you have access to your account right now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No.See original message

In the message, it says you can access it from your vista computer?
Do you have access to your vista computer right now, if not then can you get access to it first before we submit the request to hotmail for updating security details? We need to do this so we can get the information we need. This will be the name of the folders, recently sent emails, email addresses of recently sent messages, subjects of recently sent emails, emails received etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will be at home from July 20th and will then have access to my computer and Hotmail.

I suggest we terminate this session,refund my £ 24 and I will contact you later

We can keep this question open, but if you would like to close it then you can email***@******.***.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just keep it open.

Thanks for your.help.

Regards. John Fullerton

Thanks. Take Care.