A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

My sky email account says I have 4294,967,294 unread items,

my sky email account says I have 4294,967,294 unread items, how can I get rid of them?
Category: Email
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! How is it that you access your Sky emails?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I acces my emails on my iPhone, the message is only displayed on my phone, not on my iPad or computer.
So everything on your iPad and computer seems normal?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, all boxes are empty and I don't get the message about unread items, this only shows along the bottom of the screen on my phone.
So, to resolve this, we can try deleting the Sky email account from your phone and then re-adding it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Mr Stevens, I have deleted the account and re added it and the message has not come back on screen. I will now switch it off and hope that tomorrow morning it is still the same. Thank you once again and goodnight.
Great, I hope it stays resolved. If so please do rate my service with the stars above, would really be appreciated. Have a great evening.