Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Why does my email go straight to trash on my phone and pad

why does my email go straight to trash on my phone and pad?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can you go to your email website, then sign in your email there, then let me know if your emails go straight to Trash (Deleted) folder also?

Also, do you have a windows or mac computer, if any?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I use aol

on my computer the incoming message does not appear but can be accessed via the search button

on ipad and iphone it goes straight to trash

Is it a Windows or Mac computer?

On your computer, check the Trash or Deleted folder in email, do you see your emails there?

Was there any change to your email recently that may have caused this issue?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can check and fix your email issue directly through your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
E mails appear in deleted folder
I use an acer laptop, windows7
I don't know if you can access my compute. Can you tell me how to enable this?
Thank you. On the computer, please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c9d89a82-a9f8-4290-846c-8529469cdba9

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am answering this from my iPad having lost the connection on my laptop.
I will carry out your suggestions
Where do I find the remote support offer?
On your computer, can you go to your email (and open the Trash / Deleted email folder as needed), then open the email message from JustAnswer, then click on the View Response link in it, then you should be able to communicate with me at this web page on the laptop. Then on the laptop, go to the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/pnsvucc

Working on issue, thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.