Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Why when I try to access my hotmail I keep coming up with Microsoft

Customer Question

why when I try to access my hotmail I keep coming up with Microsoft which leaves me unable to access Hotmail
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Did you try signing in to your Hotmail account on the Microsoft page that comes up itself? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue here? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you get me back in to Hotmail. When I tried to contact Hotmail they said that this account had been designated to somebody else

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you; I had a serious service outage at my end. Do leave me a reply when you are available next, and we will take this further. Thank you.