John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Reference my Email account

Reference my Email account***@******.*** you updated the system from 7 to 10 yesterday the 30 July 2015. Since then I have been unable to receive or send emails plese put right. Regards ***** *****

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you before we continue please read the following.Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft, AOL etc. But we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please please sort it out and charge no more than I have signed up to as this is not my fault

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
No worries i will try my best to help you.How do you open this Hotmail email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook,windows live mail etc Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I uuse windows live mail with my e mail address

mike

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Can you open your Hotmail using web browser using this link https://blu182.mail.live.com/?fid=flinbox Please check it and let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need to keep it simple at 77 years of age and I have not tried this or know how to do it

Mike

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
I can understand sir.If you have difficulty in doing the above may i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I will switch it on now

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
You mean you are not currently communicating to me from the problematic PC?Also are you currently communicating to me from a windows computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

John Yes because I can not send e mails

Mike

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=34b47bb2-1b30-471a-a4a4-ccd26b3c2c08 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
I haven't got the access to your PC yet,Is there any problem using the link i gave or connecting?Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
It seems like you are offline now also i didn't get connected your PC to check the Hotmail issue so i have cancelled the remote session.Please let me know when you are back online.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

John'

Computer is switch on ready But I cannot open the download you mentioned. I think it is as simple as getting the account opened which I have tried and not achieved.

I am somewhat frustrated as I DID NOT cause the problem in the first place

Regards Mike

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
I can understand your frustration but neither you or i have caused this problem.Its mainly because of windows 10 upgrade.Did you click on the link i gave above and download the file. do you have trouble finding the downloaded elisnore file. Which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any otherSincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John