Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am trying to get the long thin purple screen where I put

Customer Question

I am trying to get the long thin purple screen where I put my password ***** then I can read and send messages. Please help, I am not used to Yahoo.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youSir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other2.Are you trying to open your yahoo email account in web browser like Internet explorer,Mozilla Firefox,Google chrome..?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is Windows 7 From Google

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the details.Please use this link to open your yahoo email account https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=fpctx&.intl=uk&.lang=en-GB&.done=https://uk.yahoo.com/ Please check it and let me know.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking whether you saw my previous reply which had the yahoo email link also were able to open your account using that link i gave.Please let me know me the statusSincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried it, A box came up and asked for my Password ***** I inserted but couldn't get onto my messages. I have been trying to get my messages for 2 hrs.

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the update.Did you enter your yahoo full email in the yahoo user name field and the password ***** the password *****?What is the message you get when you try to sign inSincerely,JohnNote :- Please do not close this page wait on this page to see my replies quickly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I put Yahoo mail.com.uk in google and it came up with my user name straight away

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
That means you are already signed in to your yahoo email account using always signed in option.Click on the email in the top right corner and it will open your yahoo email inbox etc..If you cannot open that then let me know the message it shows also if you want i can remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC.Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Were you able to open your emails using my previous instruction.Please let me know the statusSincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have solved the problem. Thankyou for your help. Jean

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Glad to know that.Did my instructions help you?Sincerely,John