Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My subscription was renewed automatically from my bank account

Customer Question

My subscription was renewed automatically from my bank account as it has been for years without problem on June 18th2015 but I keep getting messages to say protection is expired.Why? A B stennett
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other2.Which version of Norton is installed in your PC?3.Did you get a purchase receipt in your email after automatic renewal?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this justanswer page opened because after each reply it will show you the notification about my reply to you.
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.Sincerely,John