Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

JESS! ARE YOU ONLINE NOW?

HI JESS! ARE YOU ONLINE NOW?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for requesting me. Yes, I am online and available to assist you today.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

CAN WE SCREEN SHARE-"NOW"!

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, we can do the remote session now.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=36659c41-8fa8-4dc1-8f19-7f9d7ddf10292. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Thank you for your patience. The issues were resolved through remote help. You shall be able to access your Facebook account using the NEW password ***** created.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess