Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am able to receive emails but unable to send emails

Customer Question

Category: Email
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have only just had lightnet instored and I did not realise I would have to pay more for support
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. You are contacting us here at JustAnswer.com and we are not affiliated with any software or hardware or service providers. However, we can assist you in solving this problem.Are you using Windows XP, Vita, 7, 8 or a Mac?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have windows 7 I am currently dealing with them.It was by accident that I found you I wish to cancel my card information please Janette Barry
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry if you got us by mistake. Yes, we guarantee our service and you can request a refund any time. But if you want to continue, just let me know. I will be more than happy to assist you further.And if you want to cancel this, here is the information on refunding:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess