Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Have just upgraded to windows 10 and now my e-mail will not

Customer Question

Have just upgraded to windows 10 and now my e-mail will not work. It is Office 2013 Outlook.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
When you attempt to access your email account in Outlook, what occurs? Are you given any type of error message?
I will be standing by.
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

!Task***@******.*** sending reported reported error(Ox800CCC13) cannot connect to the network. verify your network connection or modem

Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 14 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.
Thank you for your time today.
- Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your attempt to resolve a problem that has arisen by rushing in a new version of Windows. It cost me £26 to de-install a system I didn't really want in the first place and now they are pestering me to upgrade. Would like to get rid of that message but it appears it is just a marketing ploy you can't switch off. Am not happy having to pay for their lack of competence in putting out an incomplete system Loosing ability to e-mail is a major failing and that should be impressed upon them!!!

May I remote in and disable that pesky marketing ploy that they have running?
-Jason