Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Since Windows 10 installed on my computer the fdate input format

Since Windows 10 installed on my computer the fdate input format for Excel has changed, it still shows an english uk keyboard is installed but inputs of:
07/01/15 appear as 01 July 2015 and show as 01/07/15 ie american standard date format. how can I go back to the old format?
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4bb05641-ae10-49e5-842e-65064d367bfa, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.