Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot use Microsoft Office at the moment. The statements

Customer Question

I cannot use Microsoft Office at the moment. The statements from Microsoft "unsupported" and not a "licensed product". The options are "repair now" which I click but the problem persists.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about the issues. Can you please tell me how did this happen? Did you uninstall your MS Office and reinstall? Did you upgrade to Windows 10 recently that could have caused this problem?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I have not knowingly uninstalled and have not subscribed to Windows 10

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back with that information. Do you have the installation DVD with you when you bought this software? Or were you just given a download link for this when you bought it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No DVD

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Oh ok. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

8.1

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that confirmation.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing this problem while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=eab7d50a-e42c-4e1c-9ea8-ea3c163b32f72. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am back

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, how is it going? Were you able to install Malwarebytes when you were in Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess