Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Outlook 2007 email

outlook 2007keeps my sent email in the outbox it wont move to sent items ive tried making a new .pst file and using the outbox repair tool.Outlook sends a test email,I can't send emails.  it receives emails ok.I'm using pop3 email for incoming and smtp for outgoing.  the problem is just with sending.my outgoing port is 995 and incoming is 465 with ssl.The server settings confirm as ok and when I click send/receive it seems to complete ok with no error message.

Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I see that the basic settings appear to be correct. There must be another issue keeping your emails back. For this reason, may I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better assist you? During the remote session, we will also be able to communicate via a chat window.
I will be standing by.
Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, yes go ahead if you are still online-sorry for the delay in replying.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 76 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.
Thank you for your time today.
- Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the scan is now complete.

what now?

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 02 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
All is now working.
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
- Jason