Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My google account requests that I have another email address

My google account requests that I have another email address but as I can not use my two gmail addresses if things go wrong. I want to use a yahoo address, but google blocks me when I try to obtain a yahoo address for when I am asked for another address. Why?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, is the problem you cannot sign into your gmail account? This is your main problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Why when I have two email addesses with google chrome am I unable to have an alternative email address with Yahoo. On ocsasions II am asked for an alternative adress I have tried to get an address with Yahoo but am informed that I must make the Yahoo address as my primary address

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Jean, you need to explain a little more about your problem please at least in response to the question I just asked you.
What is it your actually trying to do? As Chrome is a web browser and does not have alternative email addresses.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I believe that I stated my problem clearly and was quoted a price of £13, now your are requesting more money for a reply and clarification., why was this money requested in the first place. I am sorry but as you specified the amount in the first time I do not feel that this is a genuine statement. The additional amount should have been quoted in the first place.I appreciate that you are an expert but the extra payment is very missleading about pricing.