Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Have just changed to Windows 10 from Windows 7 . Windows 7

Customer Question

Have just changed to Windows 10 from Windows 7 . Windows 7 never asked me for an email password ***** sending emails --Windows 10 asks me every time I try to send one. I have no idea what my 11 digit password ***** be --I am 79 years of age and this is how i have always kept in touch with my 3 children and rest of family members --please help , this is URGENT--if not possible I need to revert to Windows 7 !!
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The password ***** always set, it was just that the computer remembered it for you.
No problem, we have options to get the password *****
First, I need to know please what is the part of your email address AFTER the @ symbol?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Eed
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Sorry? I only see Eed
I need to know please what is the part of your email address AFTER the @ symbol please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the email address answers the query for Richard--I am unable to access my email since Windows 10 replaces Windows 7

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me the email address with the problem please