Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I asked a question about Outlook emails 15minutes ago and

I asked a question about Outlook emails 15minutes ago and you system locked me out after I had given my payment details, saying that my email address was already in use. I have had the same email address for more years than I can remember and it is unique
to me. Please respond
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry. What is the issue with your Outlook email?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My issue is that I have just done the upgrade to Windows 10 and now my Outlook 2007 will not send. There are 2 accounts on my pc,***@******.*** and***@******.***. Both will receive but not send. When I try to sent an email it just sits in the out box and an error message is displayed. I have tried sending an email from our laptop from Frances to Me (Lloyd) and it works fine. The account details on the laptop for Frances are the same as on the PC. The laptop is running Windows 8.1.
Please help!!
Thank you. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1d7aab3c-c455-41c4-88e1-10409000d128, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am extremely satisfied with the expert solution to my PC problem. Many thanks.
You're welcome. Please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,