Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been enjoying using Windows Mail time.

Customer Question

I have been enjoying using Windows Mail for some time. However since Thursday I have had a problem with being asked to supply a Virgin Password ***** Windows Mail when I request incoming mail, (which usually comes through automatically) and when I put in a password, (which password ***** is being requested?) it just sits there. There is a message which goes with it: "pop3.blueyonder.co.uk Protocol POP3. Port 110, Secure (SSL) No. Error No. 0X800CCC17" I can send e-mail out. Can you help please? PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME AN E-MAIL I WILL NOT RECEIVE IT. THIS IS THE PROBLEM! Also I do not wish to take out a long term plan, so please remove the request. I would be pleased if you could respond straight away.  Thanks

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing this problem while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Jess

Thanks for your reply. Yes, please could we proceed with remote access? I await your connection. Christina

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Cristina,
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access.
Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jess, I am waiting for the formal offer. Thanks, Christina

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Cristina,Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c09c5c94-70c9-44a9-81c6-8566c5aff4a72. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess