Shefin
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have a hp env 507 printer 3 months old the printer jams and

Customer Question

I have a hp env 507 printer 3 months old the printer jams and when i open up i find the paper folded can you help
j bevan
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the exact model number of the printer, so that I can help you better. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cn53h2502f
fpua9t80-64
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please be informed that HP Envy 507 is the correct model number. Please let me know the exact model number of the printer, so that I can help you better. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hp envy 4507
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please try following the instructions in the link below and let me know if the issue persists.http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-4500-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5304875/model/7297912/document/c03754704/ If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N