Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cant access my e-mail account which I have had ,

Customer Question

I cant access my e-mail account which I have had for years, I am not sure what happened.
my user name is [email protected] .com. I cant remember password ***** its my home page and its so long ago. Please help as I will lose everything
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your Gmail issues. So all the while you were using a web browser like Internet Explorer and you access your Gmail from there and each time you access your Gmail account, you are NOT asked for a password ***** you can access it immediately. And now, you are asked for a password ***** you cannot remember it. Is this correct?
Also, are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think its XP. I cant access anymore as its got mixed up somehow with facebook account

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about your issues.
The very first thing that you can do is to reset the account password.
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing and recovering your Gmail account while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK go ahead

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6e0ff801-517a-4a83-9eca-32d0c6adc5e62. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. Your issues were resolved through remote help. You are now able to access your Gmail account using your Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess