John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Unable to access my e mail acc with bt on my laptop even after

unable to access my e mail acc with bt on my laptop even after changing my pass word which bt accepted. I can see my e mails on my phone and tablet just not the laptop. please help. Rennie
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir please provide the following details so that I can help you better

1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

2.How do you open this email on laptop, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome.

Sincerely,

John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

windows 7. not sure about the second question I go direct to bt via google

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.OK i believe you are opening emails using web browser.
Are you currently communicating to me from the laptop if so may i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,

John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a0e6ca50-21fe-4f00-9693-5c5a747f9a91 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit, some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/