Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Is there a problem with your servers ?

Is there a problem with your servers ?  No e-mails are coming through.

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Before anything else, please tell me the following so that I can assist you better:
1. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
2. What email service are you using: Gmail? Hotmail? AOL? Yahoo Mail? or others?
3. How do you access your email: using a web browser like Internet Explorer? Safari? or Chrome? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, Jess

Sorry for delay - have had problems with the Net. I think that the problem lies with Outlook; messages are coming up which tell me that my Outlook settings are out of date. Running Windows 10 on this machine. Access with Internet Explorer.

Once again, my apologies and thanks. ***** offer that the service that you provide is EXCELLENT.

Best regards

W Williams

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back with that information. I am very sorry about your email issues. Indeed, a lot of people are having problems after upgrading to Windows 10. These are compatibility issues. That is, programs that was running perfectly fine before the upgrade have problems running or working in Windows 10.However, rest assured that these can be resolved.Regarding your Outlook issues, if you are using MS Outlook, I suggest that you revisit your account settings and update them when needed to avoid problems. If you need further assistance, please let me know, I will be happy to help.Best regards,Jess