John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Sue - upgraded to Windows 10 last night. Problem with text

Sue - upgraded to Windows 10 last night. Problem with text layout when eg. I go onto Facebook, or my Outlook email account. the primary page set up is ok, but if I click on an item in either of those it takes me to the correct page BUT the print is basic and all down the left hand side of the page. I tried to pay a bill with this restrictive text after clicking on an item I wanted on Facebook. It seemed not could not to be able to cope with the details of purchasing, with highly sensitive info, and I had to abort the page with no way to sign out of it.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Ma'am i am not clear about the page display you mentioned could you please explain a bit more?

Is it the print size in the web page that is not normal?

On which web browser are you trying to view these web pages,it edge,Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other web browser?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just sent you a long reply and pressed Reply to Expert. Did you get it?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am sorry to say i didn't get that relpy. could you please re-send it

Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am if you have difficluty re-sending i can remote access to your PC and check it directly in that way i can understand the situtation more clearly.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did you get another text from me? I simple pressed Reply to Expert

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am sorry to say that i am not receiving any other replies from you other than these 2
"I just sent you a long reply and pressed Reply to Expert. Did you get it?
did you get another text from me? I simple pressed Reply to Expert"

I can also remote access to your PC and check it directly in that way i can understand the situtation more clearly.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

It seems like there is some technical issue and i believe you need our customer service help so could you please contact on this number and ask for their assitance in relpying-0***-***-****

Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am i saw that you opened another question no need to open another question.Did you see my previous replies.It will be better if i remote access to your PC and check the issue directly,No need to worry i wont charge anything extra for it.Let me know

Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok John

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Ma'am

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3b184a91-fea4-4b2a-9c05-94ef8cd5d8a4 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am i haven't got the access to your PC yet,Is there any problem?
Did you click on the remote access link i gave above and followed the instructions.

Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit, some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/