Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have BT Yahoo email, and I am having problems with sending

I have BT Yahoo email, and I am having problems with sending group messages, will not pick up the group?

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
What exactly happens when you try to send an email to the group? How does it go wrong?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when I type in the group name, nothing happens

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, you do not do it that way (though it would be better)
What you have to do is click on TO
Then on the box select the Group from the View dropdown box
Then you can add the people from there.
This is the way it works Elaine.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The group address should appear, the other way is very time consuming

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
As I indicated, I also agree its not the best way, but its the way they have done it, yet you have nw made a complaint against me on this website, indicating I have been rude to you, when in face this is not the case.
Please tell me why you have rated me this way and how I was rude as I am very confused by such a reaction to me.
With respect, negative ratings only hurt experts here by reflecting negatively and can keep us from assisting other customers. They should be used for when an expert is rude or the information provided was wrong. While youay not like the answer I provided, it was correct, and I stand by it. If you need clarification or additional information about my answer I will be happy to provide it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry have looked at it again, and understand what I should do, thank you for your time and patience

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I still dont understand why you made the bad rating against me. I have looked over my instructions to you which I have given to many clients and see no way how it was a poor service I provided.
Are you at least willing to tell me why you have made such a complaint about me?