Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have just lost all my Emails from my in box

I have just lost all my Emails from my in box any help would be much appreciated
many thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you using any email program, e.g. Outlook, to access your emails? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue here? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been trying aol programme as per my E mail setup

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hmm, I see. Should we go ahead with a quick remote session now, so that I can retrieve the deleted emails for you? Do let me know.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Please disregard any phone offer prompt, and just reply to me below.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, do you still need help with this issue? Please reply back to me below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Am getting new Emails ok but still no joy with missing ones

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Should we go ahead with a quick remote session now, so that I can connect directly to your screen and retrieve the deleted emails for you? Do let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes to your suggestion

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=32b6f598-5c8f-45ae-8b51-ac16f79e18edClick 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
I have forwarded your question to our other experts now. Thank you, ***** ***** do NOT rate until your issue has been resolved.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok happy to wait!

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you - you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up. You need not reply back to this now.
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: 8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there and welcome
Do you still need assistance with this? Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have Lost all my old Emails this happened while I was printing some documents, I looked in my recycling bin,my out box,and recently deleted bin, my contacts are all ok and new Emails are ok since this problem came up when I go into my AOL Emails a small window appears saying my preferences cannot be read this is from Google,it goes on to say some features may be unavailable and changes wont be saved, I am required to click ok!! I hope this is of some help to you many thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
May I connect to your computer and check everything out please?
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard as you may have deduced I am a bit of a muppit when it comes to computers (78 years and counting) I have finally found my lost E mails in desperation I looked in my spam box an lo there they were complete!!!

I have no idea how to get them all back to my in box!! as my brain is now tired I will leave that problem for another day as any tinkering on my part could cause a total loss,

Tony

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok this is good Tony!
You can Drag the emails to the inbox. So click on it once and drag it to the inbox and it will be ok then.
I have marked this question to never close, so any issues at a later time, just let me know here, this is no problem.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Tony,
I see that you have left me a poor rating, instead of continuing to communicate with me.
Was that a mistake? As you never replied to me you only just made a complaint about me.
Please, let me know how else, I can be of assistance.