Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My son set up my Kindle and misspelled my name. How can I change

Customer Question

My son set up my Kindle and misspelled my name. How can I change this as I cannot do it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. To change the name associated with your Kindle device, please open up the following link:https://www.amazon.com/mycd Login to your Amazon account when prompted. From Your Devices, select the Fire or Kindle device or Kindle reading app you'd like to edit the name of. Select Edit next to the name of the device or Kindle reading app. Enter the desired name and click Save. This should do it. If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to RATE my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!