Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I wish to know the country of origin of emails with ch.

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. I just looked up the email address you provided, and it belongs to a GERMAN site, which you can access by going to www.eitzinger.ch. If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to RATE my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Courtesy of another expert, the site www.eitzinger.ch is actually based in Switzerland - their full contact info is as follows:
Eitzinger Sports
Bahnhofstrasse 4
8360 Eschlikon
Switzerland
Phone: +41 52 366 20 50
Email:***@******.***
Thank you, ***** ***** let me know if you have any further questions.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Courtesy of another expert who was kind enough to provide me with revised info, the site www.eitzinger.ch is actually based in Switzerland - their full contact info is as follows:Eitzinger Sports Bahnhofstrasse 48360 EschlikonSwitzerland Phone: +41 52 366 20 50Email:***@******.*** Thank you, ***** ***** let me know if you have any further questions.