Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

If I permently delete my Facebook account. The messages only

Customer Question

If I permently delete my Facebook account. The messages only appear as Facebook user. Can this be linked to me if someone else shows them the messages. Can police access these messages if necessary.
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.when you deactivate your personal timeline, then your Page will become unpublished with it. Pages are managed by Timelines so there needs to be a published Timeline in order for a Page to stay visible on Facebook, once you do that all your comments, likes, shares, post and everything associated with your profile disappears like it never existed. But your message conversation will still be visible on your friend's inbox just there won't be your profile picture and link to it.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.No, that cant be traced back to you. If you choose to permanently delete your Facebook profile, all your data from facebook servers will be erased permanently, so there's no way you can regain access to your account as well as the data associated with it, when you deactivate your personal timeline, then your Page will become unpublished with it. Pages are managed by Timelines so there needs to be a published Timeline in order for a Page to stay visible on Facebook, once you do that all your comments, likes, shares, post and everything associated with your profile disappears like it never existed. But your message conversation will still be visible on your friend's inbox just there won't be your profile picture and link to it.