Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

When you have wrote a email how do you send it on windows

when you have wrote a email how do you send it on windows ten
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. What is the program do you use for email?
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes hotmail
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d5748fcf-dc31-4c99-b828-399fcbbfca5a
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://tinyurl.com/po323h7, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.