Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Cannot access e-mail into my subsidiary e-mail address

Customer Question

Hello. Cannot access e-mail into my subsidiary e-mail address ***@******.*** held with BTYahoo. Our other two e-mail addresses work fine but this one does not. ken
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome
What happens when you try to sign into your account to access it?
What message do you receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I enter e-mail section as normal with my usual e-mail address, then click on ***@******.*** and it says there are no messages in this folder. But there should be!!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, send an email to the address. Is it then received?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have already informed you that remote control is failing, BT have tried it. What happens next?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, up to you if you do not wish to take the easy route for yourself to solvethis.
Then as I last requested to you, send an email to the address. Is it then received?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi! The remote control software BT used to sort my problem did not work, the laptop would not accept it. I have sent an e-mail to this errant e-mail address and it is not there. If you cannot resolve or move forward with this then please do not charge me and we can forget all this. I have not received any credible response from you so I do not intend to pay. Please respect my wishes. regards

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ken, it was over 4 hours before you replied to my one and only message and it was not in regards ***** ***** question I asked, so please bear this in mind....
If you send an email from this email account to another one, is it then received.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If I send an e-mail from my primary e-mail address to***@******.*** it is not received.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The request please Ken is to send an email from the problem email address to a working email address and tell me if it is received.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have been charged twice so far for this service. I should only have been charged once. Please correct this mistake and I will call it quits. ken

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you made two questions, one was closed and processed for a refund.