Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have 2 e-mail addresses 1 of them sometimes receives and

Customer Question

I have 2 e-mail addresses 1 of them sometimes receives and sends messages the other does neither
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you provide a little more information please?
Which email service is the problem email account with?
How do you access it?
What is the error you receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
[email protected] .com
I access it via Windows Live Mail
Server error 3204
Window Live mail error 0x8DE20003
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel that I have paid twice in advance £28 as I had difficulty getting to this stage and therefore put my bank details in twice, I do not wish to pay twice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can you answer me or let me know that you have received my messages
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I received your message, just give me a minute to reply please as it was 1/2 hour before you did.
One moment please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you click on my link below, are you able to sign in there into the account?
[email protected] .com
www.hotmail.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Help I am totally lost with what to do now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, where in my last instructions did you get stuck?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are so right I have little idea how to use my computer so remote support is the best way forward. what do I do now?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Using***@******.*** I cannot get it accepted
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, you do not need to use any email addresses.
You need to carefully follow the instructions I am giving please.
Have repeated it below again.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID 809 550 238
Password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry password *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, nearly there but you closed the Team viewer program :(
Open it again, give me the new ID and Leave it open, this is critical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but what do I leave open
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The program that gave you the ID and Password (Teamviewer)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are asking for your ID
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
no, you give me YOUR ID and Password, just like you did before but then Leave the program open please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID 809 550 238
Password *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
perfect