Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a Tesco email account .I am unable to send or receive

I have a Tesco email account .I am unable to send or receive these through Windows live mail.An error sign indicates that I am using incorrect password ***** user name.Neither of these have been changed My email address is***@******.***. Another email address using the same system is working.This error has happened since I returned from holiday and switched my computer back on.Can you help please
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your email issues. If your password ***** login is rejected in your Windows Live Mail, then chances are, your email account could have been hacked or compromised and that the hacker changed the password ***** lock you out. To confirm if the password ***** ***** changed by the hacker, please try to access your email using a web browser like Internet Explorer or Chrome and see if the password ***** you use is accepted there.Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess