Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Can you please tell me how I should load a SanDisc SDXC 64

Can you please tell me how I should load a SanDisc SDXC 64 GO card into my Samsung 12.2 note pro?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The Card is inserted on the left under a small flap you remove such as in this picture
Click me to open
you do not need to open it to do this, just insert it there.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.