Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Some people are receiving my e-mails (outlook) and some are

Customer Question

some people are receiving my e-mails (outlook) and some are not
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your email issues. Before anything else, please tell me the following so that I can have a better picture of your situation:Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or a Mac?What email service are you using and is having this problem? Is it Gmail? Hotmail? AOL? or your custom-domain email? Please tell me the tail or domain name part of your problem email address, like @gmail.com.How do you send and receive emails? Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Safari or Chrome? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2007, 2010 or 2013?Please let me know by replying to me below so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.Thank you.Best regards,Jess