Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My printer is XP-225 and I'd like your help in downloading

my printer is XP-225 and I'd like your help in downloading the software CD as when I click DOWNLOAD nothing seems to happen
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 or a Mac?Please let me know by replying to me below so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.Thank you.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows 7

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.Is this printer connected through a USB cable or wireless?Also, can I remotely access your Windows 7 computer so that I can directly fix the software installation issues while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's connected with a USB cable

Please go ahead with remote access

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f950871b-7e7e-4444-8dcc-e98e2ee587e22. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Thank you for your patience. Your printer issue has been resolved through remote access support. It is now installed and configured properly and you shall be able to use it this time.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess