KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Can not open my windows live email. when I click on the link,

can not open my windows live email. when I click on the link, it opens the window but will not open the email account. I have windows live 2012.
Category: Email
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
May i connect with you remotely to check the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
IHAVE ALREADY PAID £26
The $14 is for remote service (where i will connect to fix the issue) regardless of the hours it will take to diagnose and fix it. The initial amount paid is for (non-remote) if you want to be assisted here without remote but that will take too much time of yours and can also cause issues performing the instructions yourself. Let me know how you wish to proceed.
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=274600