Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have a Gigaset cordless phone - S810A downstairs & a another

I have a Gigaset cordless phone - S810A downstairs & a another handset & base upstairs- S810H. The handset upstairs discharges suddenly & completely as soon as I answer a call - it goes completely dead.
When I replace the handset on the base, it starts charging until fully charged.
What can I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you put new AAA rechargeable batteries in the phone then give it a full charge and tell me please if you still have the issue.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Will try changing batteries as you suggest - will have to buy them - how do I get back to you?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I marked this question to never close, so you can just return here and post a message if you still have problems. There is no time limit on this, just remember to get rechargeable AAA batteries.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you